Thank you for your interest in adopting from the Michigan Animal Rescue League! Please take a moment to review our adoption process and requirements below.
Adopters must be 21 years or older and have a valid driver’s license with current address to fill out an application.
View our adoptable animals online or visit them at the shelter.
Complete an adoption application at the shelter or online.
A member of our staff will contact you to review your application and discuss next steps.
- Some animals may have special adoption requirements.
- It can take up to 5 days to complete an adoption application.
- We are unable to hold animals.
- Multiple applications are taken on each animal. Placement decisions are based on the best interest of each individual animal and their individual needs.
- Filling out an application does not guarantee adoption.
Cats/Kittens | $125
Dogs/Puppies | $225
All animals have received an initial health check and have been:
- Current on age-appropriate vaccines
- Feline Leukemia and FIV tested (cats and kittens)
- Heartworm tested (adult dogs)
- Treated with flea & tick preventative