The Michigan Animal Rescue League adopts out around 1,200 animals every year. We work hard to ensure that every animal gets matched with a home that’s just right for them, and that these matches are built to last a lifetime.
Interested in adopting from MARL? Here’s what our process looks like:
Adopters must be 21 years or older and have a valid driver’s license with current address to fill out an application.
View our adoptable animals online.
Complete an online adoption application.
A member of our staff will contact you to review your application and discuss next steps.
- Some animals may have special adoption requirements.
- It can take up to 5 days to review an adoption application.
- We are unable to hold animals.
- Multiple applications are taken on each animal. Placement decisions are based on the best interest of each individual animal and their individual needs.
- Filling out an application does not guarantee adoption.
Cats/Kittens | $125
Dogs/Puppies | $225
All animals have received an initial health check and have been:
- Current on age-appropriate vaccines
- Feline Leukemia and FIV tested (cats and kittens)
- Heartworm tested (adult dogs)
- Treated with flea & tick preventative